|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Supports antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immune system defense, reduced homocysteine (allergies), reduced triglycerides and combats bacterial infections (114,115,116).
- Supports immune health via reduced c-reactive protein (major inflammatory biomarker), increased neutrophil chemotaxis, macrophage phagocytosis, NK cell lytic activity and mitogen-stimulated lymphocyte (white blood cell) proliferation (114).
- Supports antiviral and antibacterial activity in influenza A strains H1N1 (114).
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell mediated immunity (172,173).
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
- Supports digestion of protein and nutrient absorption of amino acids (300).