|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Supports cardiovascular, immune health, reduced blood pressure, and optimizes exercise performance (87).
- High in antioxidants such as ascorbic acid, carotenoids, phenolic acids, flavonoids, polyphenols, and anti-inflammatory compounds (betalains) (87).
- Betalains have been shown to inhibit inflammatory pathways (Nuclear Factor-Kappa B “NF-κB”) that manifest in a plethora of chronic diseases (87).
- Increases nitric oxide production optimizing healthy blood pressure and enhanced cardiovascular output during exercise (87).
- Beetroot extract exemplifies anti-carcinogenic activity by inhibiting cancer cell growth mechanisms (cell proliferation, angiogenesis, and tumorigenesis) (87).
|Acerola Cherry (Vitamin C)
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
|Sodium (Pink Himalayan Salt)
- Supports increased concentration of trace minerals and higher amounts of sodium chloride (359).
- Supports optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports biological reactions such as ATP fueled reactions and pancreatic insulin secretion (90,91).
- Supports reduction in systolic blood pressure, fasting glucose, triglycerides, and healthy HDL levels (90,91).
- Reduces peripheral cortisol levels in the CNS and supports relaxation and decreased anxiety (90, 91).
- Supports reduced blood pressure in hypertensive patients and improves hydration in individuals with low potassium levels (262).
|Coconut Water Powder
- Supports healthy potassium levels during prolonged exercise and may increase exercise performance (357).
- Reduces inflammation and oxidative stress via inhibition of pro-inflammatory pathways such as NfK-B and TNF-a (358).
- Metabolically active, methylated form of Vitamin B12 needed for proper DNA synthesis, folate cycle function, energy production, cognitive function, and immune health (51,53).
- Aids as an antioxidant via direct scavenging of reactive oxygen species (inflammation), preserving l-glutathione levels (master antioxidant), and reducing oxidative stress (51).
- May prevent vitamin B-12 deficiency diseases such as anemia, neurodegenerative disease, cardiovascular disease, and osteoporosis (53).