|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Supports optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports biological reactions such as ATP-fueled reactions and pancreatic insulin secretion (90,91).
- Supports reduction systolic blood pressure, fasting glucose, triglycerides, and healthy HDL levels (90,91).
- Reduces peripheral cortisol levels in the CNS and supports relaxation and decreased anxiety (90,91).
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell-mediated immunity (172,173).
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
- Supports sexual function, increased testosterone, cardiovascular health, supports healthy urinary tract function, supports athletic performance, and aids as a neuroprotective agent (137,138).
- Supports sexual health, via activating aphrodisiacs, increased spermatogenesis, sperm motility, increased free testosterone, and increase of androgenic (hormone) action via the activation of endogenous testosterone production (137,138).
- Supports cardiovascular health via decreased arterial inflammation levels of tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-α and interleukin (IL)-6 (137,138).
- Supports neuroprotective properties via protection of neuron injury, and cerebral ischemia–reperfusion by suppressing brain inflammatory markers (NF-κB, TNF-α and IL-1β) (137,138).
- Supports immune health, cardiovascular health, and increased testosterone (209).
- Supports immune health via suppression of pro-oxidant enzymes, scavenging free radicals, and reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation) (209).
- Supports cardiovascular health via increased bioavailability of endothelial nitric oxide, reduced prevalence of atherosclerosis, reduced thrombogenesis (blood clotting) and reduced vascular (blood vessel) inflammation (209).
- Supports increased testosterone via blocking of androgens into estrogen (210).
|Horny Goat Weed
- Supports increased sexual drive, increased testosterone, reduced progression of atherosclerosis, increased nitric oxide levels, and reduced arterial (blood vessel) inflammation levels (126,127).
- Reduces arterial inflammation via reduction of free-radical-induced peroxidation in erythrocytes, and increased nitric oxide levels (126,127).
- supports arterial health (health of blood vessels) via attenuating DNA damage, correcting endothelial dysfunction (126,127).
- Represses macrophage-derived foam cell formation, inhibiting platelet activation, and reduces oxLDL-induced monocyte adhesion to endothelial cells (126,127).
|Longjack (Tongkat Ali)
- Reduces stress hormones (cortisol), increases free testosterone, enhances mood, and supports sexual function (132).
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular health, and increased hair growth (133,134).
- Supports prostate health via anti-androgenic and anti-inflammatory effects resulting in reduced Benign prostatic hyperplasia (134).
- Supports cardiovascular health and combats metabolic syndrome (165).
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced atherosclerotic lesion areas, reduced cholesterol synthesis (acyl-coA-cholesterol acyltransferase enzyme), reduced very-low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), and inhibited platelet aggregation (165).
- Supports joint health, antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, and reduced body fat (211, 212).
- Supports antioxidant function via increased free radical scavenging capacity and reduced inflammatory cytokines (211, 212).
- Supports Cardiovascular health via decreases in the waist and hip circumferences, reduced blood pressure, total cholesterol, triglycerides, fasting blood glucose, and leptin levels (211, 212).
- Reduces body fat via decreased Enzymatic activity of pancreatic lipase and decreased activity of genetic modulators of adipogenesis (fat cell growth) such as C/EBPα, PPARγ, SREBP-1c (genetic regulators of fat cell growth) (211, 212).
- Supports joint health via reduced inflammation in connective tissue (211, 212).