|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient
- Supports immune, cardiovascular, skin, cognitive, fat burning, and digestive health (97, 98).
- Supports immune health via increased oxidant, free radical scavenging, and fueling neutrophilic (immune cell) activity in chemotaxis, phagocytosis, and microbial killing (97,98).
- Supports fat burning by increasing carnitine biosynthesis (molecule required for mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation) (97,98).
- Supports accelerate bone healing after a fracture, increase type I collagen synthesis, and reduce oxidative stress (inflammation) (98).
- Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision (172,173).
- Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system (172,173).
- Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell mediated immunity (172,173).
- Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning (hippocampus) (172,173).
- Supports antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, combats respiratory infections, and aids as antiviral agent (231,232,233,234).
- Supports antioxidant function due to polyphenolic content, increased free radical scavenging ability, and reduced inflammatory cytokines (231,232,233).
- May support antiviral activity against pathogens via flavonoids that bind to and prevent H1N1-type IV infection (234).
- Supports antimicrobial effects via combating bacteria that cause upper respiratory tract infections (Gram-positive bacteria Streptococcus pyogenes and group C and G Streptococci) (234).