|Formula Purposes & Benefits
|Best Sellers Blend is a potent thermogenic formula that supports optimal fat metabolism, immune health, insulin sensitivity, cognitive function, energy, and healthy cholesterol levels.
Our product is synthesized utilizing the latest scientific research and formulated with efficacious dosages to produce world class results. The Best Sellers Blend will provide you the energy, increased fat burning, and optimize your workouts to the next level.
Our formula utilizes 5 of the most potent natural thermogenic agents produced under the most stringent manufacturing protocols in the industry. 98% of the fat burning products on the market can not match up to our world class quality and transparency.
Our Best Sellers Blend is third party independently tested for heavy metals and impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility. 1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
|Formula Ingredient Deck
||Benefits Of Each Ingredient
| Green Coffee Bean
- Natural thermogenic agent and fat hormone optimizer high in chlorogenic acid (20).
- Supports a reduction in total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, body fat mass, and waist-to hip circumference, and fat circulating in the bloodstream (20).
- Decreases insulin levels and promotes efficient fat oxidation (burning) and insulin sensitivity. (20)
- Green coffee bean inhibits enzymes that increase cholesterol production (20).
- Increases the activity of fat oxidation (burning) enzymes (carnitine palmitoyl transferase) (20).
| Raspberry Ketone
- Natural aromatic compound derived from raspberries enhancing fat oxidation( fat burning) and antioxidant protective mechanisms (21).
- Supports suppression of lipid accumulation (fat build up) in adipocytes (fat cells) (22).
- Increases total antioxidant capacity by increasing enzymes associated with decreasing reactive oxygen species (superoxide dismutase) (22).
- Increases natural production of master antioxidant L-Glutathione (22).
|3. Garcinia Cambogia
- Fruit extract derived from the rind of the garcinia cambogia plant (23).
- Increases fat oxidation (fat burning) and improves hormones associated with mood and satiety (serotonin, ghrelin) (23).
- Reduces fat cell growth (de novo lipogenesis) and cholesterol production via high levels of hydroxycitric acid (HCA) (23).
|4. Caffeine Anhydrous
- Optimizes energy, cognitive function, and mental alertness (24).
- Supplementation with caffeine has been shown to acutely enhance exercise performance (24).
|5. Green Tea 130 mg
- Potent polyphenolic antioxidant that supports blood pressure, insulin sensitivity, and metabolic health (25).
- High in ECGC (epigallocatechin gallate).
- ECGC is shown to reduce body fat mass, increase fat oxidation(burning) and increase caloric expenditure during exercise (25).
- Potent anti-inflammatory compound supporting glutathione production and inhibition of pro-inflammatory markers (cytokines) (26).
- Reduces oxidative stress (chronic inflammation in the body) (26).
|Proper Use of This Supplement
|Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take one (1) veggie capsule twice a day. For best results take 20-30 min before a meal with an 8oz glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.
|Our Formula Vs Other Formulas In The Market
|1. Uses third party independently tested ingredients that are made in the USA, GMP certified, and made in an FDA registered facility.
||1. Source cheap ingredients from heavily polluted soils. Even “organic” supplements not third party tested have been removed by FDA due to high levels of heavy metals.
|2. Uses 98% polyphenols from green tea.
||2. Only uses 50% polyphenols from lower quality green tea.
|3. Contains unnecessary cheap other ingredients in capsulation such as titanium dioxide.
||3. Uses a vegetable non-toxic capsule.
20). Haidari, F., Samadi, M., Mohammadshahi, M., Jalali, M. T., & Engali, K. A. (2017). Energy restriction combined with green coffee bean extract affects serum adipocytokines and the body composition in obese women. Asia Pacific journal of clinical nutrition
(6), 1048–1054. https://doi.org/10.6133/apjcn.022017.03
21.) Lim, S. H., & Choi, C. I. (2021). Potentials of Raspberry Ketone as a Natural Antioxidant. Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland)
(3), 482. https://doi.org/10.3390/antiox10030482
22). Park K. S. (2010). Raspberry ketone increases both lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Planta medica
(15), 1654–1658. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0030-1249860
23). Semwal, R. B., Semwal, D. K., Vermaak, I., & Viljoen, A. (2015). A comprehensive scientific overview of Garcinia cambogia. Fitoterapia
, 134–148. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fitote.2015.02.012
24.)Guest, N. S., VanDusseldorp, T. A., Nelson, M. T., Grgic, J., Schoenfeld, B. J., Jenkins, N., Arent, S. M., Antonio, J., Stout, J. R., Trexler, E. T., Smith-Ryan, A. E., Goldstein, E. R., Kalman, D. S., & Campbell, B. I. (2021). International society of sports nutrition position stand: caffeine and exercise performance. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
(1), 1. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12970-020-00383-4
25.)Rothenberg, D. O., Zhou, C., & Zhang, L. (2018). A Review on the Weight-Loss Effects of Oxidized Tea Polyphenols. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland)
(5), 1176. https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules23051176
26.)Bogdanski, P., Suliburska, J., Szulinska, M., Stepien, M., Pupek-Musialik, D., & Jablecka, A. (2012). Green tea extract reduces blood pressure, inflammatory biomarkers, and oxidative stress and improves parameters associated with insulin resistance in obese, hypertensive patients. Nutrition research (New York, N.Y.)
(6), 421–427. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nutres.2012.05.007
: 1 Capsules;
Capsules Per Container:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.